Delta-8 THC 2G Cartridge | Live Resin Series
Additional Product Information
- Suggested Use: 1-2 puffs to establish individual tolerance
- Ingredients: Delta-8 distillate and terpenes
- Size: 2g | 2mL
- Ingredients: Delta-8 THC Live Resin + Delta-10 THC + THC-P + Terpenes
** THESE DELTA-8 THC CARTRIDGES ARE DISPOSABLE**
Live Resin Series Flavor Profile
- Berry Gelato: Delicious, sweet berries with subtle tones of citrus
- Cali Kush: Balanced, sweet citrus and smooth coffee with a hint of woodiness
- Green Crack: Tangy, citrus flavor with hints of mango
What is Delta-8 THC?
Delta-8 THC is an isomer of CBD, is derived from hemp and CBD, and is a psychoactive cannabinoid that packs several benefits. The unique cannabinoid is different, chemically from its close relative, Delta-9 THC, only differing from a few atomic bonds. Delta-8 occurs in small concentrations and is Hemp derived, making it Hemp compliant because it contains less than 0.3% of Delta-9 THC as required under the 2018 Farm Bill.
Does Delta-8 THC Get You High?
All of our Delta-8 THC is psychoactive, which means it has the ability to get you high. We don’t recommend you operate heavy machinery as Delta-8 THC might impair your judgment. In addition, we strongly recommend not consuming Delta 8 THC while pregnant or breastfeeding. The onset effects of Delta-8 THC might be delayed for up to an hour and possibly even longer.
What is Live Resin?
Live Resin is the process of extracting cannabinoids from frozen Hemp plants. This results in more potent cannabinoids that include a better flavor, and are a lot closer to the original extract. Our Resin Series includes a unique blend of Hemp-derived cannabinoids that are extra flavorful due to the Live Resin extraction process.
What is THCP?
THCP first begins as a substance initially formed as cannabigerolic acid (CBGA), known as the “mother cannabinoid” from which cannabinoids derive from. By the same token, TCHPA (Tetrahydrocannabiphorol Acid) becomes THCP and on its own, it’s 33 times stronger than regular THC, which means its effects on the body are amplified.
What is Delta-10 THC?
Delta-10 THC is a cannabinoid extract from the Hemp plant. It’s very similar to Delta-8 THC in the way it’s made; however, the difference between Delta-8 and Delta-10 is the chemistry behind the molecular structure of the compounds. The term “Delta” indicates the double bond in a compound’s chemical structure. In the case of Delta-8 and Delta-10, the number that follows tells you where the double bond is located.
What Battery Fits This Cartridge?
Our Live Resin Series 2G Cartridges are designed to fit a 510-thread battery.
Why Do Cartridges Clog?
Cartridges can get clogged for a few reasons, which we explain below.
- Moisture & Oil Buildup: Clogs often happen because moisture and oil gather near the top, blocking the mouthpiece. As time goes on, vape oil can accumulate and limit airflow, eventually causing a complete blockage. The solutions we offer can easily fix this issue.
- Frequent Use: Using your cartridge repeatedly and heavily can affect your cartridge’s quality. Frequent hits can heat the oil, causing it to rise and clog the mouthpiece. It can even harm the coil inside, creating another problem.
- Aging Oil: Attempting to extend the life of a vape cartridge can lead to issues. Oil can harden around air holes when left unused for a while. While it’s possible to address this, older oil might not offer a pleasant experience due to its age. Older oil can also become thicker, making it harder to inhale.
- Improper Storage: Where you store your vape cartridge affects its performance. Storing it in warm environments can lead to oil hardening when it cools. Cold storage can make the oil thick and tough to draw.
How Do I Unclog a Cartridge?
A blocked cartridge usually means the airflow is stuck. Here’s a simple way to fix it, step by step:
- Step 1: Inhale normally. If your vape battery has a button, press it while inhaling to warm the oil. Stop pressing before you burn the coil. Keep inhaling until you hear a pop. If not, go to step 2.
- Step 2: Blow gently into the mouthpiece. It might seem strange, but it can push the oil down. Put your lips on the mouthpiece and blow, like inhaling in reverse. If that doesn’t work, try step 3.
- Step 3: Hold the cartridge in your hand for 5 minutes to warm the oil. Repeat steps 1 and 2. If nothing helps, move to step 4.
- Step 4: Use a paper clip if the other steps fail. Unscrew the cartridge and unfold a paper clip to make it long. Gently insert it into the airhole of the mouthpiece to clear the blockage. Don’t go too deep to avoid damaging the hardware. If this doesn’t work, proceed to step 5.
- Step 5: If the cartridge is unscrewed, clean where it connects to the pen with a cotton swab and isopropyl alcohol. If the problem persists, the issue might be with the vape battery. If not, your cartridge could be broken, and you might need a replacement.
How Do I Prevent a Cartridge from Clogging?
Avoiding clogs in cartridges is important. Follow these steps to prevent this issue:
- Store Right: Keep cartridges standing up to stop oil from blocking airflow by gathering at the bottom.
- Temperature and Dryness: Store cartridges in a cool, dry spot to keep the oil thickness just right.
- Warm Up: Before using, gently warm the cartridge to make the oil less thick.
- Keep Clean: Regularly clean the contacts and nozzle to prevent build-up.