What is THC-X?
THC-X is a blend of cannabinoids that goes into this product in addition to the cannabinoids listed. It’s not a new cannabinoid; instead, it’s a blend of well-known cannabinoids that we’ve mixed and labeled THC-X. This proprietary blend is unique to our brand, and you won’t find this blend anywhere else!
What is THC-B?
THC-B stands for Tetrahydrocannabutol, which is known to be a homolog of Delta-9 THC which means that it’s closely related. However, the most significant difference is in its chemical structure. THC-B’s chemical compounds make it more binding to the CB1 receptors in our Endocannabinoid System (ECS). The CB1 receptor is the part of our brain responsible for that high feeling you get when you consume THC. Therefore, THC-B can produce a better and stronger high for some.
What is Delta-6 THC?
Delta-6 THC is short for Delta 6a10a THC, but it is also known as D6a and Delta-3 THC. The most significant difference between Delta-6 and Delta-8 is their chemical structure. Although both have similar properties, there are slight differences in how the chemicals are aligned. This results in a different type of high that is a little more tolerable for some people.
What is Delta-8 THC?
Delta-8 THC is an isomer of CBD, is derived from hemp and CBD, and is a psychoactive cannabinoid that packs several benefits. This unique cannabinoid is chemically different from its close relative, Delta-9 THC, differing in a few atomic bonds. Delta-8 occurs in small concentrations and is Hemp derived, making it Hemp compliant because it contains less than 0.3% of Delta-9 THC as required under the 2018 Farm Bill.
What is THCjd?
Another rare but naturally occurring cannabinoid is Tetrahydrocannabioctyl (THCjd). The 3 “major” cannabinoids are CBD, CBG, and THC which have 5-carbon sidechains. However, THCjd has 8-carbon sidechains which make it up to 19 times more potent than THC. THCjd is considered to be a “minor” cannabinoid just like THCh; more “minor” cannabinoids are starting to emerge with longer carbon sidechains which creates more potent products.
What is Live Resin?
Live Resin is the process of extracting cannabinoids from frozen Hemp plants. This results in more potent cannabinoids that include a better flavor and is a lot closer to the original extract. Our Pre-Heat Line includes this extraction process.
The Pre-Heat Line features a unique blend of cannabinoids, including THC-X, THCjd, THC-B, Delta-6, Delta-8, and Live Resin. Also, it uses a unique device with a pre-heat function to ensure you get the best hits every time. The pre-heat process can help minimize the standard issues you usually encounter with disposables. What makes the Pre-Heat Line stand out is the fact that it has 3.5 grams of Cannabinoids for you to vape! It means this device should last you a while.
How To Use a 3.5-Gram Disposable
- Click the device button 5 times to turn it on.
- Click the button 2 times to preheat; the light will stay on for 10 seconds while heating.
- When the light turns off, it’s ready to use!
- Click the button 5 times to turn the device off.
- Store the device upright to prevent leakage.
Why is my Device Clogged?
- Moisture & Oil Buildup: Clogs often happen because moisture and oil gather near the top, blocking the mouthpiece. As time goes on, vape oil can accumulate and limit airflow, eventually causing a complete blockage. The solutions we offer can easily fix this issue.
- Frequent Use: Using your pen repeatedly and heavily can affect your disposable’s quality. Frequent hits can heat the oil, causing it to rise and clog the mouthpiece. It can even harm the coil inside, creating another problem.
- Aging Oil: Attempting to extend the life of a disposable can lead to issues. Oil can harden around air holes when left unused for a while. While it’s possible to address this, older oil might not offer a pleasant experience due to its age. Older oil can also become thicker, making it harder to inhale.
- Improper Storage: Where you store your disposable affects its performance. Storing it in warm environments can lead to oil hardening when it cools. Cold storage can make the oil thick and tough to draw.
How Do I Unclog My Device?
The following steps should help, but if the issue persists, don’t hesitate to reach out for more assistance.
- Step 1: Charge Fully: Make sure the device is fully charged.
- Step 2: Blow through the USB port until vapor comes through the mouthpiece. It’s okay if there’s some vapor residue on the mouthpiece—just wipe it off. You might need to blow a few times to clear the clog.
- Step 3: Store Upside Down: Turn the device upside down for a little while to let the distillate gather near the chamber.
- Step 4: Hit Again: Use the device again to bring the remaining distillate into the coils.
- Step 5: Repeat if Needed: Do this process 2-3 times or until the device works normally.
How Do I Keep My Device from Clogging?
- Store Right: Keep disposables standing up to stop oil from blocking airflow by gathering at the bottom.
- Temperature and Dryness: Store cartridges in a cool, dry spot to keep the oil thickness just right.
- Warm Up: Before using, pre-heat your disposable to make the oil less thick.
- Keep Clean: Regularly clean the mouthpiece to prevent build-up.
- Our 3.5G Disposable charges via USB-C (cable not included).
- The light on the device will turn off when the device is fully charged.
- Battery life is dependent upon usage, but for moderate use, the charge should last 2-3 days.