Watermelon Candy Kush Premium Delta 8 THC Disposable
Suggested Use: 1 – 2 puffs to establish individual tolerance.
Ingredients: Delta 8 distillate and terpenes.
Additional Product Information
- NOT Refillable
- 280 mAh
- No Light when plugged into charger = fully charged
- White light while charging = still charging
- Red light = needs to be charged
- White light while in use = working/activated
- USB Micro charger cable NOT included
**This Product Contains Less Than 0.3% of Delta 9 THC Content**
What is Delta 8 THC?
Delta-8 THC is an isomer of CBD, is derived from hemp and CBD, and is a psychoactive cannabinoid that packs several benefits. The unique cannabinoid is different, chemically, from its close relative, Delta-9 THC. It only differs from a few atomic bonds. However, it occurs in small concentrations and is Hemp derived making it Hemp compliant because it contains less than 0.3% of Delta 9 THC as required under the 2018 Farm Bill.
Delta 8 Disposable
Our disposable for Delta 8 THC are compact, rechargeable devices that are already charged and packed with Delta 8. You discard the device and open a new one after you’ve finished smoking the Delta 8 THC. It is not necessary to turn on or off the devices because they are draw-activated. You may use a universal USB cable to recharge the Delta 8 if the battery runs out before you can vape it completely. A pre-charged battery with a capacity of 280mAh also powers the disposable device.
Does Delta-8 THC Get You High?
All of our Delta 8 THC is psychoactive, which means it has the ability to get you high. Therefore, we don’t recommend you operate heavy machinery as Delta 8 THC might impair your judgment. In addition, we strongly recommend not to consume Delta 8 THC while pregnant or breastfeeding. The onset effects of Delta 8 THC might be delayed for up to 15 – 30 minutes after using a disposable device.
What Are The Benefits Of Delta 8 THC?
- Since Delta 8 contains legal THC, more people can easily access it.
- Many claim that delta 8 causes a “clear-headed high.”
- With fewer negative effects, delta 8 THC will produce a better high than delta 9 THC.
- Delta 8 is preferable for recreational usage than Delta 9 because it produces a less powerful high.
- Compared to Delta 9 THC, Delta 8 will cause less anxiety and paranoia.
Additionally, when used properly, Delta 8 products will offer the ideal mellow high.
Delta 8 THC Indica Strains
The 3 primary strains in Delta 8 THC are Indica, Sativa, and Hybrid. When you think of Indica, think of “in the couch” because Indica tends to be associated with relaxation. Also, Indica is best to use at night or if you have a couple of hours to relax. The potency of Indica is the same as Delta 8 THC Sativa or Hybrid strains.
3rd Party Lab Tested Extracts
We submit our extracts to independent lab testing as part of our efforts to guarantee the high quality and purity of every batch.