When it comes to Delta 8 THC, the product selections consist of vaping and edibles. However, a common question that gets asked is which one is better. In order to display the perfect picture of what will work best for you, we will need to compare the two, sharing the strengths, weaknesses, and why you might choose one over the other. In this article, it’s all about vaping vs. edibles using Delta 8 THC.
Vaping Delta 8 THC
There are many strong points when it comes to vaping, which is why vaping continues to crush big tobacco at every corner when it comes to nicotine e-liquid. Vaping has been proven as the better option as a delivery method across all boards, whether it be nicotine, CBD, or even Delta 8 THC. The best way to show off its traits is by listing them one by one so that you are sure to see its many strengths.
- When vaping, there is absolutely no combustion involved, eliminating smoke and all the harmful chemicals that come along with it.
- When you inhale the vapor, Delta 8 THC instantly absorbs into the bloodstream. Therefore, vaping is the fastest, and most effective method of delivery.
- Infusing Delta 8 distillate with chosen strain-specific terpenes and then vaping them allows you to experience the famed entourage effect.
- Vaping allows you to better control the dosage of Delta 8 THC that you consume, giving you the ability to dial-in and use it at your own pace.
- Vaping allows for easier access, better stowage, and is ultimately more convenient than other methods. You can quickly take a few puffs and carry on about your day.
- The act of vaping is satisfying in itself, along with the “throat hit” or harsh feeling in the back of the throat that many users find incredibly pleasing.
- Vaping comes along with a range of various flavors for you to enjoy.
- When vaping, you don’t have to worry about counting calories or keeping a close eye on ingredients, and you don’t experience the guilt.
- Since it is only vapor, enjoying candy flavors no longer means you have to worry about potential cavities in your teeth.
- There are many product options available when it comes to vaping, which allows you to customize your experience and maintain interest.
Delta 8 THC Edibles
Edibles also come with a list of strong points that make it a valuable option when it comes to being a solid delivery method for Delta 8 THC. Edibles have gained increasing popularity, and it isn’t just because of the fascinating tastes that come along with them. For those that do not prefer vaping as a method of delivery, edibles are definitely a viable option that many users are turning to. There is a whole host of strengths when it comes to edibles, and here is a list of them.
- Delta 8 THC edibles can be a way to reward yourself for completing a goal or simply getting through a hectic day..
- There are many flavor options that you can explore with edibles, many of them you are familiar with, while also enjoying your dose of Delta 8 THC.
- Delta 8 THC edibles can be infused in a variety of foods, although gummies are the most common edible.
- The most important part of Delta 8 THC edibles is that they provide greater discretion. There is no vapor, just the sweet taste of a gummy, and once it’s down the old hatch, there is nothing more to it than waiting until the effects kick in.
- Edibles are oftentimes more potent than other methods, such as vaping.
- Delta 8 THC edibles also come with prolonged effects since it requires a whole process of passing through your digestive system, only to be absorbed into your bloodstream. Delta 8 THC sticks around in your system for much longer than other methods, including vaping.
The Drawbacks of Vaping and Edibles
Although we would love to share that there aren’t any, there are some drawbacks to consider when it comes to both vaping and edibles. Your job as a consumer is to weigh them both and decide which drawbacks you can deal with and which of them that you can’t.
- When vaping, you are blowing out dense clouds of vapor that may draw attention if you are in or around public places.
- There are some things to keep in mind if you are interested in vaping, such as having to buy a battery to attach a Delta 8 THC Cartridge and charging batteries, which we’re sure you’re used to doing since many of our daily used items require charging (mobile phones).
- Vaping can be harsh to some or even irritate their throats, so it isn’t something that will suit everyone.
- Edibles can take as soon as 20-minutes and up to an hour to get in your system and present their effects. This stretch of time may not be ideal for some.
- Edibles commonly require you to the food product, and if it’s something like gummies, sometimes you may need to prepare for sticky fingers. This may not be the most ideal solution if you are in a public place trying to discreetly take your dose.
- You lack the control you have over the dosage when vaping if you are taking edibles.
Both vaping and edibles are amazing delivery methods when it comes to Delta 8 THC. While obviously there are some minor drawbacks to them both, the benefits heavily outweigh them. We chose to share what some could consider drawbacks because we wanted to best help you choose which route would suit you best, whether that being vaping or edibles. No matter which route you take, both provide incredible tastes, amazing effects, and many benefits that should be perfect for your specific needs. If you are looking to further explore your options, feel free to browse our shop for premium Delta 8 THC products.
Try Delta 8 THC
Strawberry Shortcake Disposable Live ResinProduct on sale— or subscribe and save 15%
Mowie Wowie Disposable Live ResinProduct on sale— or subscribe and save 15%
Purple Slurricane Disposable Live ResinProduct on sale— or subscribe and save 15%
Ice Cream Cookies Disposable Live ResinProduct on sale— or subscribe and save 15%